Another easy chicken appetiser also very similar to my chicken bites recipe! I have added yoghurt in the mix here which just makes the chicken so much softer!
These make for a great snack or make them in advance and fry/bake them for your wraps and salads to make a full meal! These also go down so well with the kids!
What you will need:
- 250g boneless chicken breast
- 4tbsp yoghurt
- One egg
- 2tsp salt
- 3tsp paprika
- 3tsp black pepper
- 1tsp grated garlic
- 1/2cup flour
- 1/2cup breadcrumbs
- 1tsp dried oregano
- Oil for frying
- Whisk the yoghurt and egg with 2tsp paprika, tsp salt, garlic, 1tsp black pepper. Mix in the chicken cubes and marinate for 20mins
- Mix the flour and breadcrumbs with rest of the seasoning.
- Coat the chicken pieces in the flour mix.
- Fry the chicken pieces in deep oil for few minutes on each side. ( you can also double coat in flour mix right before frying)
*You can also freeze them after coating in the flour mix, just make sure to line them flat in a baking sheet when freezing. Once frozen, transfer them to a zip lock bag and store flat.